How To Save You & Your Job In Omicron

how to save you & your job in omicron


I never thought that it would be possible to save money for a job I loved and that I can do from home. It was a wonderful experience! I went from being on the sidelines of my dream job with no means of making anything work remotely, to living in a world where almost all of my belongings are stored away in my new space that I built for myself in less than 4 months! What a journey in omicron!


Here’s my story in this article on how to save your job in hopes some people will benefit from what I created. A little bit about me. My name is Jessica Vargo (not my actual identity) and I believe in creating spaces for each human to excel and feel free to use what they need to do amazing things! If you want to learn more about how to create your own personal eco-conscious environment please check out my other articles!


I’m starting a movement called “Omega”, which is really inspired by what these companies, in general, strive to achieve. As part of our mission, we strive to give back as much as we can to those who are currently struggling due to COVID, and I do so through my company’s programs! These companies include a few brands such as Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, and Google Cloud Platform, which also helps us achieve our goal. This essay I thought would walk you through one way we can help our fellow humans thrive while staying connected and connected to ourselves!


I write an essay to share lessons learned from building up a home studio to becoming an entrepreneur. Every day, I’ll post a note on Medium about something new and interesting that relates to design that aligns with our goals! Join me on Instagram @jasonvargo! Thanks for supporting me! Have you signed up? Please share this article on social media to inspire others!

how to save you & your job in omicron


Now that we have talked about why saving your jobs from working at home, let’s talk about getting started! Let’s get into the mindset. We all know that if we don’t start early there isn’t always time to catch us later. I will try to follow a simple process of self-accountability so that every day we become a better version of ourselves. So first thing in the morning, take a shower, put on some yoga clothes, wash your face, brush your teeth, go outside, look at the tree, walk around outside, sit down on the floor near the window and start breathing and meditating.


You might think that doing this only works when we start going outside, but that doesn’t have to be true! When we start practicing gratitude life happens! In the next part, make sure you leave your phone off airplane mode. Then you should move on to journaling and writing down 3 things. 1.) Make sure you focus only on what you are grateful for. 2.) Write down 3 things that are 3rd parties to your own lives. 3) Keep them on a calendar that you write on a given day. Take notes and post a reminder to yourself what those things are for daily practice! Writing them down makes them tangible and to my point, it becomes empowering. And lastly, I found ways to practice mindfulness. Here’s a list of 7 methods to save jobs!

How To Save You & Your Job In Omicron


Keep it within reach by using apps that keep you accountable, stay mindful and set aside times daily to reflect our minds and hearts. They also make for peace of mind because it reminds us that even though nothing’s perfect it is always okay to ask for help. Don’t forget to be aware of self worth and what others may say about you! Use affirmations too for grounding and feeling motivated! Read more here.                                                                                                                       
How To Save You & Your Job In Omicron


Lastly, just like that, come back home. Get comfortable with your home office/space and a remote working lifestyle. Remember; this is not meant to replace any sort of relationship with the person you’re married to or partner. Working from home is great in terms of communication skills but it also means that we lose connections with our family members and neighbors. Be prepared that you will likely not see any of them if you aren’t already keeping in touch via emails or call! Try to maintain constant connection to your team and customers and always communicate the main points of your pitch to avoid isolation. Here’s a guide to set expectations about your roles!


Here’s how this works Save You & Your Job In Omicron

Make sure you don’t take a break between working sessions. You are NOT alone! I used to struggle on a regular basis making this mistake. Whenever I wasn’t having enough inspiration to power through or continue running after what I wanted, I would stop working and relax (usually in solitude). Taking breaks from my creative projects meant I would always end up quitting because the tasks didn’t fit in with whatever else I had going on at work. I used this method in 2020 to overcome everything that happened.


Here’s what our productivity has looked like…

1. Working 10 hours a week or so

2) Doing it at night

3) Not resting.

2. Working 15–30 hours a week

3) Never taking weekends off as long as you could

4) Spending the Saturdays traveling during vacations

5) Changing your schedule

6) Trying to squeeze in time on Sundays

7) Making excuses about not doing X


And many more! But remember that while we may be away from the rest of the world, we remain very connected to everyone around us! Do the best we can to surround ourselves with love and positivity, and the results are astounding!

Thank you for reading! What else do you do? Send tips or questions as I share more stories on Twitter…@jasonvargo! Follow me on Instagram to find my latest posts! Want to join my tribe? Find out how!

Post a Comment

0 Comments